Sunday 20 December 2009


Wader Weather
I have really enjoyed the cold turn in the weather and the incredible snow falls of the last few days. My car is stuck in the snow & has been since Thursday night when the blizzard began. So I have enjoyed birding and photography on the Deben Estuary in Woodbridge, just a 5 minute walk from home. Freezing temperatures did cause a bit of pain whilst stalking the waders at high tide, but no pain no gain I guess! I have now recovered from a nasty lung infection & am loving being back out in the field - where I belong ;-)







1 comment:

  1. Hello Rebecca!It was a plaeasure to discover your blog and web page. Your pictures are really good, with a great quality and beauty. I love the northern birds and the way you show us. I´ve only reached the Orkney Islands some years ago! I´ve linked you on my blog, I hope yo be aware of your pictures and commnts. Greeting from Spain!

    ReplyDelete