Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sunshine Award
Many thanks to 'Shetland Exposure' blog follower 'John' from Taunton in Somerset for kindly sending me a Sunshine Award for my blog. John has a great blog 'WestCountryBirdingandWildlifeDiary' Please click here to view Johns blog from the westside!
I choose the following 12 blogs I enjoy following to give Sunshine Awards to:


If you have been nominated for an award above and would like to receive it and participate in the bird blog sunshine awards (or just keep your sunshine award!) please do the following ( I have cheated slightly by adding some website news update pages instead of blogs as I don't follow that many 'blogs'!):

Put the logo on your blog or within your post
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
Link the nominees within your post
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
Thank the person from whom you received this award and link the Blog site.

Enjoy,
Rebecca


No comments:

Post a Comment